And that is the gamblers life, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
This time we had one win Brage did hold up. But the high stake Smedby did lose with 4-0 but that was because one player in Linköping had a great day.
And Västerås had also a bad day but enough about this and start to look forward to todays bets.
Div 1 södra
Västra Frölunda IF vs Skövde AIK bet on Skövde I got 2.30 in odds
Väsby United - GIF Sundsvall, I think that Sundsvall has a great chans of taking home this game 2.0 I got on this game
IK Sirius - Åtvidabergs FF Things is looking bright for Åtvidaberg and this shouldn't be a problem for them and the odds was 2.0 so that was good too.
I also have a great high stake one that seams to be a great one
BK Kenty vs Tenhults IF bet on BK Kenty because they have played great the last games and the actually in the last game did beat Annelunds IF that Tenhults played equal against, and the odds speaks for them self 5.0 that is great.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar